Yesterday evening I added some new features, so version 0.0.2 is born (still beta):
- STDIN output 1 & 2 are put into the $LOG_FILE
- Register the PID of the script in $LOCKFILE
- When script started, check if it is not already running by checking the existing of $LOCKFILE
- Use logger to log starting/stopping backup procedures in the system-log-files
But… there is more to come… some planned features:
- In the mainbackup-list $SRC_LIST semicolon seperated values for excluding information for that entry
- User specified backup policies, by reading .herakles-backup files in their home-dir.
- building every day a tar-file for retention (executed from the src-host).
- an installation script which installs stuff on the src and dst-host.
And far more fun to come!