Amount of spam reduced with 75 percent | Just my blog


Amount of spam reduced with 75 percent

On my servers, I host several domains. One of these domains was Although I didn't used that domain often, besides of receiving spam (something I found out the last few weeks). At the end of this month, this domain will expire and I decided not to extend the registration.

So, I removed the entries out of the DNS-servers and Sendmail-config, and guess what... I reduced the amount of spam with 75% :-P

You can see the reduction in week 01 in the next graph:

On a one-year overivew you will see a drop much clearer:

  • Social

  • By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible and enable advertising to provide you free content. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.