And there was no spam … no e-mail… nothing | Just my blog


And there was no spam … no e-mail… nothing

This morning I discovered that the whole world was blocked to send mail to my servers…

So I start digging into the /var/log/maillog stuff and guess what… I used the ORDB.ORG databases and ORDB stopped with their services… and I could have know it, because I had read the article… but didn’t realize that I use their services to.

So I reconfigures my e-mailservices and at this moment the blocked e-mails are comming slowly in, at the end of the day I hope everthing is in. Next you find a summary of blocked hosts caused by the described problem:

  • Social

  • By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible and enable advertising to provide you free content. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.