I think we’ve fixed the connection | Just my blog


I think we’ve fixed the connection

As I had wrote before I had some trouble with the connection on one of my servers.

I suggested to implement SIP-Spoofing, but I didn’t use it.

What I did, was removing the daily tunnel disconnection out of the crontab. When I investigated the log-files it was as if a buffer run out of memory.

With the previous server (other hardware) it was needed to reset the connection every night.

So at this moment the server is up for almost 63 days

  • Social

  • By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible and enable advertising to provide you free content. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.